Return & Exchange
All products are pre-checked for quality and defects before they are shipped. In spite of our best efforts, if you find the product delivered is damaged kindly email the customer care for Return procedure within 24hours of delivery. The decision to accept returns rests solely with us.
- Returns or exchanges will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of the incorrect items.
- Please note, our products are hand-woven and delicate. As the fabrics are pure each saree/suit requires very careful handling. Hence, we offer returns and exchanges only in extreme circumstances.
- Your return/exchange request should be sent only by email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your shipment with corresponding images of the defect if any.
- Saree cannot be exchanged if fall Pico is done or Blouse is detached.
- Saree(s)/Suit(s) can be exchanged within 24 hours from the date of delivery subject to:
- A customer returning the clothes unused, unwashed, unaltered and its original condition with all tags intact.
- The original invoice must be produced at the time of the request for exchange.
- We do not accept packages from any courier other than Blue Dart.
- The company reserves the right to decide if the clothe(s) is in the condition for exchange and such decision of company shall be final and binding.
- If you receive a package that appears to have been tempered, you are advised not to accept such parcel and DON’T open the package.
- The Silk Story will intimate the process for the refund on your original debit or credit card within 7 working days.
- Repetitive exchange request shall not be entertained
The mailing address for returns:
THE SILK STORY
33, Tollygunge Circular Road