Terms & Conditions
"THE SILK STORY” www.thesilkstory.com (hereinafter referred to as “THE SILK STORY”) is the brand owned and operated by Urvashi Sarees Private Limited, a Company established and registered in India with its registered office at 33, Tollygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700 053, West Bengal, India.
- The Company may modify these terms and conditions as stated on the Website (www.thesilkstory.com) at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified version on the Website without prior intimation to the users. Your continued use of the Website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- We have created this Website to provide information about its company and products for your personal use. While we have put in considerable effort to ensure that the visual representations of our products displayed on the Website are at par with the original products, slight variations, distortions and/or differences may be apparent when compared to the original product. This may, for example, be due to technical issues such as your browser or computer settings. Accordingly, we cannot be held liable for any apparent differences in the product images represented on the website and the original products.
- Everything that you see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, music, written and other materials) is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction in any kind is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.